Steven D. Szuch
T: (616) 884-0059
F: (248) 928-2314
- Commercial Transactions
- Financial Services & Lending
- General Corporate
- Real Estate
- Wayne State University Law School — Juris Doctor, 1998
- University of Michigan — Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- Purchasing & Supplier Development – Prince Corporation (now Johnson Controls)
- Senior Tax Consultant – PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Vice President, Real Estate – Plante Moran CRESA, LLC
- General Counsel – i-llumen Holdings, LLC (and all related entities)
Large Law Firm Experience:
- Strobl & Sharp, P.C.
Mr. Szuch concentrates his practice on complex business and real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters. He has extensive experience negotiating and drafting a broad range of corporate and commercial contracts. Mr. Szuch is committed to the zealous advocacy of client interests. Over the last 20+ years, he has consistently demonstrated an ability to craft and implement practical solutions to business and legal issues. He represents a diverse array of clients across several industry vertical markets. His clients include startups; joint ventures; strategic partnerships; privately held entities; lenders and borrowers; real estate buyers, tenants and developers; service providers; non-profit organizations; and technology companies.
Mr. Szuch is a recipient of the Evans Scholarship (1989-1993), sponsored by the Western Golf Association – Evans Scholars Foundation. He served as a Director of the WGA-ESF (2007-2018) to support fundraising and development activities, and currently serves as Director Emeritus (2018-present).